Smart. Honest. Dedicated.
Our law firm focuses on helping fair-minded individuals reach a fair outcome in their divorce or other family law matter.
Marie Fahnert founded Fahnert LLC after a stint working as a divorce attorney at a legal aid clinic in Chicago, Illinois. She realized that the private sector needed the same smart, caring, and dedicated lawyers who work in the public interest sector.
Thus, Fahnert LLC was founded with the client-focused philosophy of doing good, putting clients first, and resolving issues as efficiently as possible.
In the news
- Yahoo, Carnations? Again? Why post-Valentine's day is a popular time for divorce (2013),
- Wall Street Journal, Bedridden man uses Skype to testify against wife (2013),
- Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, Witness testifies via Skype at Daley Center proceeding (2013),
- Fox Business, How states differ on divorce laws (2012),
- Millionaire Corner, Breaking up is harder to do in a bad economy (2011),
- Chicago Tribune, Finding your missing piece (2010), and
- Illinois State Bar Journal, Substitution of judge as of right (2010).